Job ID 36891
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) is a regional non- Governmental Organisation established in April 2003 and registered in July 2006 with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria. AYGF has an operational base in British Columbia Canada, Texas USA, and Nigeria (Kogi state, Niger State, Ogun State, Katsina State, and the FCT- Abuja). Over the years the Organisation has implemented several projects that addressed issues around migration, Public Health, Education, Democratic Governance, livelihood, Climate Change and Environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Project Delivery
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Program Design and Development:
- Lead the development of project plans, timelines, and budgets in collaboration with program teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and efficient implementation of projects, adhering to project milestones and deliverables in both the national and state offices.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Establish robust monitoring and evaluation mechanisms to track project progress and outcomes effectively.
- Conduct regular project monitoring visits, collect data, and analyze results to identify areas for improvement and impact assessment.
Proposal and Grant Writing:
- Develop compelling and well-structured grant proposals that clearly articulate the program’s objectives, methodologies, expected outcomes, and budget requirements.
- Tailor proposals to meet the specific requirements of different funders while maintaining consistency with the AYGF’s mission and goals
Technical Guidance and Support:
- Serve as a technical expert and advisor to project teams, providing guidance on best practices, methodologies, and innovative approaches.
- Support project teams in overcoming challenges and ensuring the quality and relevance of project interventions.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with project partners, donors, government agencies, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular meetings with stakeholders to provide updates on project progress and discuss collaboration opportunities.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepare and submit comprehensive and timely project reports to donors, management, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date project documentation, including project files, databases, and records.
- Identify capacity-building needs of project staff and partners and design training initiatives to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Monitor project budgets, review financial reports, and ensure financial resources are utilized efficiently and transparently.
- Identify project risks and develop risk mitigation strategies to minimize potential negative impacts on project outcomes.
- Resource Management: Optimize the allocation and utilization of resources (financial, human, and material) across projects. Identify resource gaps and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to address them effectively.
- Reporting line: The incumbent will report directly to the Executive Director and will supervise the project delivery team.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification with 8 – 12 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-page Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.