Job ID 25397
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Transport & Logistics
Job Identification: 258
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Head, EBS Location EPAC
Direct Reports: Protocol, Transportation & Logistics, Mailing/Courier Services
- To provide hitch free logistic support to Management, staff and guests of Ecobank and supervise all transport related activities.
- To ensure smooth running of the Fleet Management scheme and the pool cars bank-wide.
- To ensure efficient courier services.
- Ensure all budgeted items are not exceeded.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of protocol team and schedule of programmes.
- To liaise with Head, Physical Security to provide adequate cover to Management, staff and guest of Ecobank on official assignment.
- To provide hitch free travel support to Management, staff and guest of Ecobank, Ticketing and reservation.
- To provide hospitality for Ecobank guests and staff such as decent Hotel accommodation in line with Ecobank Travel Guidelines.
- To provide support and processes for visas/entry permit to Ecobank staff and guests.
- To provide prompt and efficient support in securing travel document such as travel passport / immigration.
- To ensure repair/routine maintenance of the bank’s fleet.
- Coordinate processing of insurance claim on accident vehicle & renewal of insurance policy.
- Allocation and re-allocation of vehicles to branches and departments.
- Renewal of vehicle licenses, hackney permit, road worthiness etc.
- To ensure smooth running of the Fleet Management system
- Development, Management and Administration of transport and logistics programs and systems in the Ecobank Nigeria
- Management of Protocol Officers and Transport Officers in Ecobank Nigeria
- Provision of professional guidelines and make input into the administration and acquisition of vehicles and motorbikes, security equipment, ticketing and hotel reservation.
- Liaison with vendors, Insurance Company and other relevant authority e.t.c.
- All Staff, Branches and Departments.
- Motivate, share ideas and provide on-the-job training for the entire Ecobank Business Services Staff.
- Manage and supervise logistics & transportation functions for the Bank
Experience & Qualifications:
- B.Sc in Management.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in administration of a commercial Bank and/or other corporate organization, logistics and fleet experience.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Sound logistics management skills.
- Exposure to security, safety and protocol management.
- Interpersonal skill.
- Leadership / Supervisory.
- Analytical/problem solving skill.
- Computer appreciation (word- processing/Spreadsheet/PowerPoint).
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Database Management.
- Paying attention to details.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Goal driven and results oriented.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2023 (06:00 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online