Job ID 21807
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
CARE International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Worker (Front Line, Evidence, Analysis, and Models Proposals)
- Gather, analyze, and summarize evidence on good practices and gaps at country level mechanisms to recognize, train, pay and protect frontline health workers.
- Propose models and approaches to better incorporate FLHW needs and demands based on findings.
- Master’s Degree or Higher in Public Health, Sociology, Public Policy, Social Work, or a related field or substantive leadership or system-level experience in the health sector Specific experience with health personnel is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience developing high quality written analyses on public health, public administration; demography or qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an international setting.
- A commitment to and focus on data-informed public policy.
- Successful track record of developing and executing research programs.
- Ability to assess and interpret quantitative and qualitative data about health systems.
- Proficiency in multiple languages is an asset (English, Spanish, French, Arabic, etc.)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.