Job ID 31057
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HOD, Clearing and Settlement Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: Head of Department
- Daily processing of approved transactions for local settlement and secondary settlement file generation.
- Daily processing of approved ATM for domestic settlement (Settlement file generation).
- Ensuring that settled ATM/POS transactions are fully updated into Dispute Management System (DMS) and Inquiry portal.
- Support to banks and non-banks (acquirers and merchants) on Dispute Management System.
- Monitoring of transactions data sources (Payattitude, PayArena, Hope PSB back office, CBE, TCM etc.) for daily extractions of approved financial transactions that qualify for settlement.
- Daily processing of approved transactions (clearing) for international scheme settlement.
- Daily processing of downloaded MPGS files (Clearing of MPGS) for different clients.
- Daily quality checks to forestall duplicate or incomplete submission of clearing files to the different schemes in specified formats and within defined time windows for each scheme.
- First Degree in Accounting or any numerate course.
- Professional membership of ICAN / CIMA / ACCA or similar recognized professional bodies
- Have a minimum of 10 years post-NYSC cognate experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Knowledge of Card Payment industry.
- N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online