Job ID 31051
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HOD, Dispute Management and ATM Settlement
Job Grade: Head of department
- Ensure that ATM settlement is done and reports delivered to NIBSS for funds movement for all scheme transactions.
- Ensure Banks receive the daily ATM settlement reports for all scheme transactions.
- Ensure Monthly Billing Revenue and Receivable reports are prepared and delivered on a timely basis.
- Ensure that VISA Issuer International/NNS disputes are resolved.
- Ensure efficient Verve Single Settlement Dispute Management.
- Ensure Verve Single Settlement Dispute Funds Recovery.
- Resolve VISA Acquirer International POS and ATM disputes.
- Resolve MasterCard Acquirer International POS disputes.
- Resolve AMEX Acquirer International POS disputes.
- Ensure UBA affiliates receive their daily ATM settlement reports as at when due.
- Provide Dispute Management Report and Risk Chargeback Report.
- Ensure departmental knowledge sharing and skill building.
- Ensure that VISA NNS / INT’L ISSUER POS and ATM disputes are resolved.
- Ensure processing fee collect for funds recovery to issuer’s position.
- Ensure processing funds disbursement to acquirer’s position.
- Ensure daily balancing and reconciliation of financial report with VSS-120 report for chargeback credit and chargeback reversals that impacted on issuer’s account.
- Ensure that declined journals dispute response reports received from acquirers on behalf of the issuers are communicated to banks on daily basis for timely decision.
- Ensure that fee collect is initiated to collect funds from the acquirer whenever acquirer accepts transaction or card scheme rule arbitration case is in favour of the issuer.
- Process pre-arbitration where issuer still continues in dispute.
- Process pre-compliance disputes where acquirer violated any of the visa dispute rules and the action resulted to a financial loss.
- Process arbitration disputes where disputes could not be resolved at pre-arbitration stage.
- Process compliance where disputes could not be resolved at pre-compliance stage.
- Process good faith dispute resolution.
- Ensure dispute stages are well monitored to ensure that banks are not exposed to financial loss as a result of negligence.
- Ensure Banks receive their daily chargeback and dispute response reports.
- Ensure resolution of customer complaints on Dispute Management and ATM settlement issues.
- Ensure that local MasterCard / VISA acquiring disputes are resolved.
- Ensure processing of representment for MIGS chargebacks.
- Monitoring of incoming Scheme chargebacks (MasterCard).
- Checking and sending MasterCard chargebacks to banks and merchants
- First Degree in Accounting or any numerate course.
- Professional membership of ICAN/CIMA/ACCA or similar recognized professional bodies.
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ post-NYSC cognate experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Knowledge of Card Payment industry.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online