Job ID 31055
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HOD, Financial Institutions
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: Head of Department
- Proper management of customers is necessary to ensure new businesses are won and existing businesses are maintained and grown.
- Responsible for growing team revenues along defined income lines.
- Develop and implement marketing and sales plans for the department.
- Establish, develop, and manage relationships with clients.
- Establish, develop, and manage relationships with vendors.
- Supervisory responsibility for effective communication of activities and reports to internal and external targets
- Participate actively in the resolution of escalated conflicts with clients (both internal and external).
- Complete ad hoc or planned projects, research works, and other initiatives as directed by senior management from time to time.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Marketing or Business Administration or Humanities
- MBA and/or Other Marketing or Card related Professional Qualifications – added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Marketing or Sales function in reputable organization(s)
- Advance Card/e-Payment industry knowledge/experience
- Key Accounts/Relationship Management
- Good knowledge of business/commercial law
- Product Development & Positioning Strategies
- Pricing Strategies/Techniques
- Good knowledge of Consumer Behaviour
- Financial literacy
- Brand Management & Communication.
- N400,000 – N550,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online