Job ID 29503
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
St. Francis Catholic Secondary School (SFCSS), Idimu, is a Catholic school run by the North-West African Province of the Society of Jesus. It was founded in 1990 by a Jesuit priest, Fr. Francis Cusimano, S.J.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Economics Teacher
Location: Council B / Stop Idimu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeping meticulous records of students attendance, participation, homework, laboratory work, and tests and examination scores.
- Sometimes supervising out-of-hours activities such as visits or social events
- Help students develop their practical skills in choosing and preparing food
- Teach about different aspects of lifestyles, including textiles and fashion, food technology, health, and food policies
- Monitoring the verbal and non-verbal responses of students to information, providing answers to questions, supervising group and individual learning activities, and encouraging participation by students
- Preparing and implementing lesson plans, providing feedback to students, and grading student work
- Understanding the curriculum and developing schedules, lesson plans, and teaching methods that will help students cover the required content
- B.Sc. / B.Sc. Ed / PGDE in Home Economics, Food, and Nutrition or related course
- Knowledge of teaching styles recommended
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using
the Job Title as the subject of the email
Submit CV at:
St Francis Catholic Secondary School,
107 Liasu Road, Council B / Stop Idimu,