Job ID 33525
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Venmac Resources Limited is a hotel management company with an unmatched experience in the hospitality Industry. Over the years we have worked with reputable 3-5 star hotels across the nation, providing business solutions in the hospitality industry, and we have earned ourselves as one of the emerging hospitality management company committed to seeing our clients satisfied, hence our slogan ‘Thinking Beyond Boundaries.’
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Guzape Apartment, Abuja
Reports Directly to: Supervisor
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the entire apartment
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms.
- Fold terry, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean.
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items.
- Provide clean linens and terry for dirty ones.
- Answer immediately to requests from guests, as well as from other departments.
- Load cart with supplies such as linens and move it to the required areas.
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedures and ensure they are vacant.
- Perform a check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition.
- Adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary.
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them.
- Carry out floor care duties in the hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets where necessary.
- Adhere to all safety, security and company procedures and policies.
- Provide an immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problems, or accidents to the house keeping supervisor.
- Keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always.
- Ensure company standards are followed in welcoming and acknowledging all guests.
- Expect the service needs of guests and provide them even before called upon to do so.
- Genuinely appreciate and thank guests for their visit.
- Apply professional language in communicating with guests and other people.
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Communicate issues to next shift. Complete required paperwork.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of guest.
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces.
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift.
N30,000 – N50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.