Job ID 34262
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
PICLEHDEST is a registered Non-Profit, Non-Governmental Organization providing solutions to the challenges of poor Leadership, inadequate Human Development and slow Societal Transformation in Africa. We are a team of enthusiasts who believe we can make things better, and we are indeed making things better with our intellectual, moral and financial resources. We provide interventions and initiatives, design, deploy and execute systems that aid to alleviate the human development challenges around Africa which is our primary catchment area.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Admin Executive (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a self-motivated HR & Admin Executive with experience in coordinating human resources and admin affairs. The candidate must possessgood leadership skill and should be able to work both remotely and on-site (Hybrid).
- Coordinate all human resources activities.
- Coordinate office activities both onsite and virtual.
- Contribute to policy formulation and documentation
- Handle job advertisements
- Coordinate Human Resources projects and programmes
- Attend to other company’s affairs if required.
- Coordinate assessment of employees performance and reward.
- B.Sc or HND in Personnel Management or related fields
- 2 -3 years experience working in an HR position
- Experience in the Hiring process
- Ability to effectively work remotely
- Skill in developing an employment policy document
- Relevant Knowledge of organization structure required
- Leadership skill
- Must show problem-solving skill
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel and Power-point
- Proficiency with the use of social media like Linkedin
- Quick to learn new technologies
- Creative, dynamic, diligent and honest
- Good dress sense.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.