Job ID 35611
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lonadek Global Services is a multi-award-winning, woman-owned, ISO:9001: 2015 Certified Engineering Technology and Innovation Solutions Company. Since 1991, Lonadek empowers STEM/TECH talent to deliver state-of-the-art technologies and OEM solutions. With operations in Africa, Europe and the Middle East, Lonadek is committed to developing capacity, capability and competence for improved performance in STEM-focused sectors of the economy. The goal of Lonadek is to identify, develop and engage talent while leveraging technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner / Talent Outsourcing Specialist
Reports to: Wellness Center Supervisor
- As a key member of our organization, you will be saddled with the responsibility of managing the HR Consultancy/Outsourcing arm of Lonadek’s business and working with other members of the team to grow the business.
- Superintend the operation of Lonadek’s HR Outsourcing Business Arm.
- Collaborate with the Business Development & Marketing Streams to promote the HR Outsourcing arm of the business, and build her brand equity and visibility.
- Manage the full project life-cycle of client engagement, from sourcing to closing and implementing HR Outsourcing contracts.
- Coordinate the talent acquisition and management process; from interpreting client’s requests to engaging and managing outsourced personnel.
- Leverage your network within the industry and relevant associations to build exclusive relationships with clients and drive lead-generation initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with national, regional, and global labour administration laws and practices.
- Drive change management processes related to new technologies, processes, and market shifts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Human Resources / Personnel Management, Social Sciences, Business Administration, or allied disciplines.
- Proven experience of not less than 5 years as an HR Business Partner or Talent Outsourcing Manager in a fast-paced industry. Experience in HR Consultancy within the Energy, Power, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas sectors would be an added advantage.
- PHR, SPHR, CIPD, CIPM, or any other relevant HR certification and membership is required.
- In-depth knowledge of labour laws, regulations, and compliance within the industry.
- Outstanding experience in Talent Acquisition, HR Management, and Business Development.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with the use of modern technological HR systems and solutions.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.