Job ID 44391
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Soteria Eye Clinic is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to our immediate community and environs. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) / Administrative Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Your essential job responsibility will be to provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
- Additionally, you need to support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing the administrative system.
- Other main administrative duties include overseeing up-to-date maintenance of personnel records, proper management of HR documents such as employment records and onboarding guides, and updating internal databases.
- Handling Human Resources and Administrative responsibilities including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting and other administrative duties assisting leadership in the people management area and act as the facilitator for the HR management team.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee- related matters.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance management process. Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level).
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to Nigeria Federal legislation, labour laws and payroll practices.
- Coordinate and execute HR processes including but not limited to, confirmation, discipline, transfer, and leavers.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off).
- Provide human resources analysis such as headcount planning and budget reporting.
- Coordinate staff recruitment as approved by management.
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and annual leave
- Reporting monthly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e., holiday and sick days taken
- The first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates
- Ensure candidate documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all staff engagement for all branches and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
- Manage time clocking system for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Undertake employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Investigate employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources-related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions across branches.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Ensure the smooth running of the central Office and the branches.
- Monitor vehicle usage.
- Ensure all utility bills are processed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess First Degrees with 4 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.