Job ID 27414
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Global Process and Pipeline Services Limited (GPPS) offer quality services and a number of innovative new technologies, that will span over the under listed Services: Pipeline Cleaning, Commissioning, Decommissioning and Pumping Services Nitrogen Services and Chemical Cleaning Integrated Hook-up, Pre-commissioning and Start up of oil and gas facilities (HUC). Project Management and Support Services. Maintenance and Support Services. We have the ability to support projects with well trained and motivated personnel, fully equipped infrastructural resources and all necessary technical support and combined with indigenous expertise and knowledge that will guarantee quality and early project completion.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) & Legal Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
- They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions.
- In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and employee benefits.
- Develop and ensure employee training and development for career advancement.
- Provide legal support to the various internal departments.
- Responsible for ensuring that the respective local industry regulations and legal requirements are met and complied with, including those defined and required internally – Support GPPS, with all industrial relations and compliance-related functions.
- Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required.
- Responsible for drafting MOA, MOU, and S.A. and reviewing contracts – Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements.
- Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts.
- Responsible for managing industry stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for all Legal and HR document management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- 3+ years’ legal work experience
- J.D. qualified to practice law.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise in training managers and employees.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.