Job ID 35020
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ama-Zuma Group is on the mandate to restructure the oil and gas arm of the business and to take full advantage of all available opportunities in the downstream sector. The company was founded on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the daily operations of the department
- Oversee fueling and servicing of generator set in all sites
- Check and ensure servicing proposals and fueling proposals are well prepared before forwarding to the Audit department
- Review the daily activities of the operation
- Ensure collated forms from engineers by the operations unit are signed timely and follow up to the stage of getting the monthly clearance
- Ensure clearance forms from the operations unit are presented timely and accurately
- Negotiate with vendors for an effective costing
- Monitor the store unit especially servicing materials and vehicle parts in stock
- Prepare source documentation needed for new hires or effective changes in pay, status and/or benefits.
- Establish, maintain and control personnel, employees, recruitment relations records, files, correspondence, reports and organization charts.
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Prepare paperwork that is needed to create new employee’s profile and to also place such new employee on payroll.
- Maintain employees’ files and ensure that records are up-to-date by handling changes in employees’ status in timely manner.
- Onboarding,Employee Relations payroll performance management learning and growth
- Provide assistance in monitoring employee’s performance appraisal process.
- Monitors staff punctuality, dressing,I-D card display compliance and identifying defaulting staff for managements decision
- Maintain health insurance & pension schemes.
- Interpret, assist and advise employees and managers regarding cooperative agreement applications leave management and benefit administration and Human Resources procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Keep up with current issues and matters in the Organization that are related to Human Relations.
- Minimum of First Degree / HND, CIPM in Social Sciences / Humanities
- 8 to 10 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English language speaking and writing proficiency
- Effective people management skills and a good team player
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Strong Organization skills with attention to details
- A proven and unbroken track experience spanning at least eight years in reputable organization is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft office Word Excel Powerpoint and powerpoint
- Must have Human Resource experience and a member of CIPM.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR MANAGER” as the subject of the email.