Job ID 35105
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Wasche Point Laundry Limited is a worldclass standard laundry company that provides a wide range of services to working-class individuals across Nigeria. Our services include: Dry Cleaning, Laundry, laundromat and Alterations. We cater to all laundry needs through our wide range of services such as Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Laundromat, Alterations, Wedding Dress Care, Leather, and Suede Care.
Our establishment is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, such as: high-efficiency washers and dryers, supported by advanced technology to make clean laundry less of a chore, and an alteration unit manned by well-experienced tailors to tackle fabric faults. Our avant-garde facility has a cozy lounge, fully air-conditioned laundry rooms, do-it-yourself laundry service, coffee/juice bar, “free Wi-Fi, spacious parking lot, customers are sure to have an enjoyable and relaxed washing experience while they get their laundry done”. We pride ourselves in being the “Best Lagos Laundry and Dry Cleaning in Lekki.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with Management to develop HR strategies that align with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Analyze internal and external factors affecting HR functions and develop plans to address them.
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, including job posting, sourcing, interviewing, and selection.
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring they have a smooth transition into the organization.
- Develop and implement talent development and retention strategies.
- Create career development programs and succession planning to nurture internal talent.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Stay updated on HR best practices and changes in employment laws and advise Management on updates.
- Address and resolve employee concerns and grievances in a fair and consistent manner.
- Promote a positive and inclusive work culture.
- Create a bespoke performance management system in line with the company’s vision. Implement appraisal systems, conduct performance reviews, and provide feedback to employees.
- Identify training and development needs to enhance employee performance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external partners, vendors, and agencies related to HR processes.
- Manage contracts, negotiations, and service level agreements as needed.
- Administer and enhance employee benefits programs.
- Review and adjust compensation structures to remain competitive in the job market.
- Continuously evaluate and enhance HR processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect and analyze HR data to drive data-driven decisions and strategies.
- Produce reports and insights for Management.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees in Human Resources / Public Administration / Business Administration with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- CIPM is an added advantage.
N150,000 – N160,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.