Job ID 26765
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. We deliver innovative digital solutions that empower and optimize the performance of people, teams and organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Lead
Location: Opebi – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the HR Manager
- Taking ownership of all HR administrative tasks such as:
- Overseeing recruitment processes
- Onboarding new hires
- Ensuring HR records are maintained
- Administering payroll
- Setting up and managing the performance review process
- Coordinating training activities
- Ensuring compliance with organizational policy and procedures
- Identifying opportunities to improve HR performance
- Collaborating with HR management and specialist HR functions
- Developing and growing the HR team.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses, office budgets and HR weekly/monthly report.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other related fields.
- Candidate must be within the age bracket 20 – 40 years.
- Evidence of professional training/certification in HR (CIPM) or related fields is a requirement.
- Relevant experience (7 years) as a HR Lead is an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of HR planning.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of common HRIS (HRMS, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Full understanding of the L&D field
- Broad experience in benefit scheme administration.
HMO Coverage & Pension.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online