Job ID 889
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides expertise and guidance on various hydraulic projects that may include review and improvements to water supply and drainage systems.
- Conducts field studies on hydraulic facilities; identifies, recommends, and tests strategies to resolve problems and concerns.
- Researches and proposes expansion, upgrades, and/or necessary maintenance work required to maintain and improve infrastructure.
- Designs and tests hydraulic systems; forecasts the effects on equipment, including expected wear and tear and degradation.
- Uses computer-aided design (CAD) software to create blueprints for water-control facilities.
- Determines appropriate materials and equipment required for projects and facilities including pumps, pipes, conduits, and turbines.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelors degree in Hydraulic Engineering or Civil Engineering required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Professional civil engineers license required.
- Three years of related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Physically able to conduct field studies.
- Ability to traverse various terrains including rough terrain.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Hydraulic Expert” as the subject of the mail.