Job ID 20634
Experience See Job Description
Qualifications See Job Description
GOALPrime Organization Nigeria (GPON) is a policy-driven humanitarian, non-governmental organization that implements her program through a revitalized partnership. It is a non-profit organization with a mandate of making the lives of vulnerable people better, those affected by disaster or crisis. GPON is presently operating in the Northeastern regional part of Nigeria where we have reached over 100,000 lives with relief materials, child protection services. GBV mitigation services, livelihood skill-building, health services, and Education support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: I.T Resident Consultant (Digital Products Manager / Product Owner)
Employment Type: Full-time
Availability: 29. 01.2023
- GOALPrime Organization Nigeria (GPON) is a National Non-profit Non-Government Organization with a mandate of Making life better for vulnerable children and women across nations.
- Following the challenges children are facing to have adequate support from social services and institutions to access basic amenities for their growth and development across nations. GPON is saddled to provide complementary support to vulnerable children across nations to attain personal growth and development.
- GOALPrime Organization Nigeria is presently operating in Northeast Nigeria and FTC where we have reached over 2,000,000 lives (directly and indirectly) with integrated services, we support internally displaced persons with emergency relief materials, Child Protection services, WASH services, GBV mitigation services, Livelihood skill building, Health services, Peace building and Education support services. GPON work in both emergency and development context.
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- M.Sc / B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary and Conditions
- In accordance with GPON Terms of Employment. The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws.
- The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applicants must send a Cover Letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English.
- GPON provides equal opportunity in employment and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
- GPON encourages all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- The position is for Nigerian Nationals only and qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)