Job ID 30283
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Beginner Base is a marketplace consultancy that helps small and growing businesses increase sales and improve their customer experience. We offer bespoke solutions to enable these businesses to maintain a fair market share and continue to scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-store Security Personnel (Female & Male)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 8 Openings – (6 Female & 2 Male)
- We seek smart and intelligent [Males & Females]who reside within the Yaba, Ojuelegba, or Surulere axis for the In-store Security personnel position.
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with security service experience.
- Coordinate the flow of in-store shoppers at the point of entrance, ensuring an organized and efficient entry process.
- Monitor and maintain orderliness within the store, ensuring aisles and display areas are clear and accessible to customers.
- Assist in managing customer queues, ensuring a smooth and orderly checkout process.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Skilled in identifying and preventing theft activities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Completing any other tasks as assigned
- Possess an SSCE qualification.
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to quickly respond to emergencies or security threats
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a really fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “In-Store Security Personnel (FEMALE)” or “In-Store Security Personnel (MALE)” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- You will be required to work in-store on weekends. Only apply if this schedule is convenient for you.
- For inquiries, call: +2348135420525.