Job ID 5120
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the postion below:
Job Title: Incubation Associate, PAULESI
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a detail-oriented and results-driven Incubation Management associate to provide support to incubation and acceleration activities at the PAULESI Incubation center of excellence.
- Support in the designing and implementation of entrepreneurship related programmes at the center.
- Support the programme manager to ensure alignment between the different stakeholders of the programmes including startups, industry experts and facilitators through clear and consistent communication
- Manage logistics for the programmes
- Work with incubatees to build, test and acquire users/customers
- Write monthly reports on progress and achieved milestones of startups.
- Manage applications to different programmes, as well as communication with applicants
- Support the incubation manager in Sourcing, application evaluation, due diligence and selection committee briefing to aid selection of startups into our programmes
- Conduct industry / sector research to identify opportunities, partners, and industry experts for our programmes
- Conduct check-ins with startups being supported to understand their challenges and needs and connect them to relevant resources
- Create content specific to the work being done at the center
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation (background in IT/ Computer Science / Finance / Commerce is preferred)
- Minimum of 2+ experience working in startups or with an incubator/accelerator is a bonus.
- Overall understanding of the digital technology and product landscape
- Demonstrated ability to proactively cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs and other necessary stakeholders.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with the ability to speak in front of an audience as and when deemed necessary
- Experience of running multi-functional teams.
- Excellent skills in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- Execution skill set – including a focus on data-driven decision making, comfort with ambiguity, and ability to drive rapid “learn & implement” iterations.
- Empathy – using skills that allow to determine what is most important to their target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online