Job ID 36643
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Engineer
Job Reference ID: 2023-31422
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contract Duration: 1 year
Contractual hours: Full time
- SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for an Instrument Engineer to join its work force in Nigeria.
Main Role & Responsibilities
- Identify all long interventions – requiring dedicated preparation/supervision/resources (TG, WIP, SWLP, IGG …)
- Develop job packs for work within the discipline
- Ensure tracking & timely delivery of materials, spare parts, manpower & services
- Estimates jobs showing the sequence of steps, the number of technicians and required labour hours for each step. Lists determinable materials and any special tools or equipment needed.
- Facilitate planning meetings as required to update planning priorities and resources
- Identifies and obtains (requisitions, orders) determinable materials, entering material needs on the Work Order.
- Determines if critical items are in stock by verifying availability with stores.
- Maintains backlog files of work orders waiting to schedule in accordance with their priority limits with an estimated completion date.
- Once a job is planned and estimated, prior to scheduling, verify the availability of parts, materials and special tools required for its execution.
- Analyze backlog trends and report on maintenance backlog metrics
- Prioritizing & scheduling of safety-critical jobs based on availability & criticality of equipment.
- Education: B.Sc / BEng in Engineering
- Professional experience: Minimum 5 years in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Good knowledge of planning tools and SAP-based CMMS tools
- Detailed knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online