Job ID 24897
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Diya, Fatimilehin & Co. is one of Nigeria’s foremost real estate firms of surveyors and valuers, with nearly four decades of excellent serviceproviding property agency, brokerage, management & more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Conduct risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting, or Financial Management (essential).
- At least one year of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online