Job ID 33906
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Victoria Island Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations, identifying risk areas.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledgers, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts Financial and Other Audit Reviews such as; Stock-take exercise/Inventory management review and reporting, Staff allowances review and payroll /personnel cost audit, investment audit, Fixed asset Management/tagging, GL integrity review, Bank Reconciliation review, PayAttitude Stock Management, Audit of Credit Control policy of the PayAttitude business and the Management of Asset Bidding process for item disposal.
- Effectively discuss audit issues and develop business focused controls recommendations to strengthen control lapses and weaknesses.
- Perform supervision/finalisation of Audit reporting/discussion with audit client on various processes.
- Conduct investigation assignments from time to time.
- Perform Ad hoc task/assignments and departmental administrative duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees in Safety Management or similar courses with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
N200,000 – N230,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online