Job ID 26584
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Tekniteed Nigeria is an engineering/industrial spares solution company. We are one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory / Supply Chain Officer
Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee delivered supplies, materials & equipment, confirm that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of qty, condition, model;/part no, etc; complete all necessary paper work for stock items received.
- Oversee despatching parts and machinery, confirm that despatched goods match customer purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, model,/part no, etc; complete all necessary paper work for stock items delivered.
- Ensure stock accuracy through regular stock check activities, cycle counts and PI checks.
- Conduct monthly and annual stock taking.
- Carry out daily review of inventory, identifying items which need to be ordered. Also carry out analysis of fast and slow moving stock.
- Booking in, creating labels & managing stock locations.
- Ensure full compliance is achieved during the booking-in and booking out procedures.
- Provide stock analysis and efficiency ideas to improve stock holding.
- You will be expected to develop and implement procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
- Work with other teams including Sales, Engineering Support, Shipping & Purchasing in closing sales & providing customer service.
- Assist customers on the sales floor/showroom when necessary.
- Use computerized inventory software to record, track and maintain all inventory related data.
- Audit the facility’s entire inventory (including fixed assets) on a regular basis and provide report to management.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly stock inventory reports & adjust inventory report to account for new deliveries.
- File claims with manufacturers or sellers when defective goods are found in the inventory.
- Analyze Sales records & compare them to physical stock inventory. Respond to enquiries regarding products & inventories.
- Manage VMI/Consignment Stock contracts with company customers and prepare regular VMI/Consignment stock reports/analysis to management.
- Also act as company’s SLA coordinator for VMI/Consignement stock contracts.
- Process purchase orders timely and follow-up on pending orders.
- Maintain good housekeeping, cleanliness, and organization of the stockrooms/warehouses.
- Develop the logistics and inventory team through training and performance management – train surbordinates on cycle counting and inventory control.
- Manage third-party suppliers (local).
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.