Job ID 28989
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- To conduct independent research of investment opportunities as well as assist with the preparation of client portfolio reports and presentation materials.
- Carry out independent research by analyzing financial information of assigned companies including macro and industry research.
- Prepare research reports/ presentation summarizing findings from independent research.
- Develop financial models and projections to support investment decision-making.
- Monitor market news and developments relaying relevant information to investment team.
- Prepare and participate in weekly investment research meetings.
- Attend industry conferences and develop a professional network across various sectors.
- Carry out other duties that are assigned.
Candidate Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should possess an Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields with a strong academic record.
- Minimum of 4 years’ full-time work experience in investment research
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create client-ready investment related PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.