Job ID 5241
Experience Not Stated
Gender Male or Famele
Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for Supply of Office Stationery
Employment Type: Contract
- Office supplies are consumables and equipment regularly used in offices by businesses and other organizations, by individuals engaged in written communications, recordkeeping or bookkeeping, janitorial and cleaning, and for storage of supplies or data.
- The range of items classified as office supplies varies, and typically includes small, expendable, daily use items, consumable products, small machines, higher cost equipment such as computers, as well as office furniture and art.
- This is an invitation to tender for the above-mentioned supply.
- In this context, MDM is looking for different service providers to meet the needs for the supply of office stationaries and daily consumables 1 for its mission Base level in Nigeria, Maiduguri area, Abuja area, and Damboa area.
- A more detailed technical description of the goods and materials (kits) required for this contract is given in Annex 1.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested bidders can download the whole Tender Pack from the link below. Bidders should send their Tender electronically (via Mail) and accompanying Tender Guarantee (also specified in the instructions to tenderers) to: email@example.com
Hand-delivered to no later than the submission deadline at the address specified below:
No. 05 Waziri Lawan Street,
Off Damboa Road, Maiduguri,
- We look forward to receiving your tender and the accompanying tender guarantee which has to be sent, by submitting a tender, you accept to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means.
- Such notification shall be deemed to have been received by you on the date upon which the contracting authority sends it to the electronic address you referred to in your offer.
- If you decide not to submit a tender, we would be grateful if you could inform us in writing, stating the reasons for your decision.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)