Job ID 21977
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
As a pioneer and a leading Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) operator in Nigeria, we currently provide a number of solutions to various industries and market segments using industry-leading technology (such as our very own Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) cable technology) as our core access network infrastructure and fixed wireless radio services (via licensed frequency). We also proffer complementary IT solutions, with a view of covering key commercial and suburban regions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Governance Officer
- The purpose of this role is to design, implement and execute various technology risk mitigation and governance projects and activities.
- This would include assisting in the development and maintenance of IT policies and process maps, you would also assist with providing centralized I.T governance, compliance and risk management expertise to the various functional areas in the department/organization
- BSc / HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field
- Post Graduate Degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of COBIT
- Experience writing policies, procedures, standards and baselines
- Experience with Governance, Risk & Compliance programs
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT Governance or IT Governance Management role
- Experience growing and improving IT Governance Program(s)
- Experience managing governance in a regulated industry
- Experience managing a Governance, Risk, & Compliance system, or software toolset
- Experience developing metrics &/or dashboards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to successfully communicate in all situations with stakeholders
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Ability to track and meet deadlines for audits and compliance deliverables
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects/work streams, set priorities, and exercise independent judgment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.