Job ID 27652
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dayntee Farms was incorporated with the aim of producing high quality poultry products and services to meet the nation’s growing demand. The company is dedicated to providing poultry products of the highest quality while also creating wealth and employment opportunities for its staff and the community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide efficient, effective and secured information technology (IT) support which aids the achievement of the company’s corporate goals and objectives
- Design and maintain an efficient and effective IT system by:
- Ensuring smooth running of computer systems, switches, routers, internet and effective optimization by personnel
- Designing, maintaining and updating the company’s website, social media accounts and other customer relation platforms for improved user experience.
- Provide support for continuous operation, improvement and security of the company’s process system by:
- Verifying functionality of hardware and software components and providing operations and system support to personnel.
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware faults and malwares
- Monitoring servers, LAN/WAN, and WiFi to ensure full coverage and conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance and upgrades.
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Maintaining and monitoring periodic subscriptions of licenses and other IT services.
- Carry-out other functions that may be assigned to you by the Support Service Manager or the management from time-to-time in attainment of the department goals.
Key Performance Indicators
- Less than 1hour Web server / Network downtime per day
- Improve corporate image & online presence by achieving minimum of 500 traffic across social media platforms per month.
- Budgeted savings in Admin expenses/IT operation overhead cost
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- IT Certifications are an added advantage.
- 0 – 2 years’ cognate experience.
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Good knowledge and understanding of programming languages, operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, software, email server and other Windows-based systems), and protocols, social media management, IT equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance monitoring database management software (SQL Server),
- Good oral and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Good analytic and problem-solving skill
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong ethics, organizational and reliability skills with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Team focused and result-oriented.
- Ability to take initiative and multitask.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.