Job ID 34457
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019. At O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited, we are known for innovative and exceptional after-sales service and support for all our Clients and customers through our seasoning Engineers and Customers Service representatives as we provide alternative energy solutions to each home, organizations, schools, industries, government agencies and non-governmental parasternal. Our source of energy exists from Nature and that makes it absolutely free from causing any harm to the end user. No air pollution, No noise pollution and Nature does not fail.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Oshodi / Mafoluku, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them across board.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to IT Department across all our sales/purchasing outlets.
- Monitor CCTV camera and escalate irregularities.
- Setting up of computer LAN/WLAN for new outlet while providing solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on login and resolving issues arising.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.