Job ID 34491
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Pack ‘N’ Pay is a product of CIC Integrated Services LTD. CIC was created as a wholesale store that supplies food to offshore catering companies to feed the offshore workers. Pack ’N’ Pay was created as a product that would leverage technology to solve the problems of retailers and wholesalers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an IT Officer, your duties involve maintaining the computer networks, providing technical support, and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- You are meant to monitor and maintain the company’s computer systems, install, and configure hardware and software, and solve technical issues as they arise.
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding promptly to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology.
- Working with software such asODOO
- Analyze, design, and develop applications using modern programming languages.
- Data analysis and entry using spreadsheet packages like Excel.
- Ensure that all IT requirements of the company are fulfilled.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Preferably aserving Corp Member in Port Harcourt with at least 8 months left to complete their service year.
- Proficientin Information Technology
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn and ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.