Job ID 8347
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 as an organization to regulate the Accountancy Profession in Nigeria. It has over 50,000 members and is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA) and Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa (ABWA).
In pursuit of the Institute’s mission critical objectives to be a leading Professional body, we invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
Department: Information Technology Directorate
- This position provides IT supports to the organization’s automation system and renders services to IT users like staff and other stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of Job
- Four job roles will be filled. They are: Web Development; Database Management; Business / Analysis and; Programming / Software.
- Provides hardware and software supports to staff and other stakeholders;
- Installs and maintains all IT equipment and infrastructure for effective service delivery to stakeholders;
- Provides supports in ensuring data security and integrity.
- Liaises with IT vendors and service providers to the organizations for quality service delivery.
- Oversees the organization’s IT help desk
- Liaises with other departments for timely resolution of IT related issues.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT or Elect/Elect.
- A Masters degree in the relevant areas.
- Member of relevant professional body.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post professional qualification working experience
Skills / Competencies:
- The right person for this role must have good hands-on knowledge of ICT and Microsoft Navision.
- The role also requires listening and scripting skills, strong communication, interpersonal skills, attention to details, confidence, integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
4:30pm, 17th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.