Job ID 28422
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Hackcity Tech is an EduTech and Tech Consulting firm dedicated to the creation and application of tech solutions in everyday life, especially as it suits client needs. Tech training is geared towards the productionof innovative tech enthusiasts who will eventually lead the world of tech.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Backend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and enhance backend products and features.
- Collaborate closely with the Product teams to ensure seamless product releases and drive quality assurance initiatives.
- Integrate RESTful APIs, work with version control systems like Git, and address cross-browser compatibility challenges.
- Apply software engineering best practices, focusing on security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Undertake any other duties assigned or required by the company or project.
- Working with Heroku or other cloud-based infrastructure.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a year in engaging engineering experience, specializing in backend development and delivering robust code-based solutions.
- Proficiency in Node.js and hands-on experience with Express backend frameworks & SQL databases (MySQL or Postgres).
- Knowledge of debugging and refactoring techniques to ensure code integrity and maintainability.
- Passion for Object-Oriented Design principles, clean code practices, and software design patterns.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.