Job ID 2301
Experience 1 Year
Gender Male or Famele
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior / Intermediate iOS Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
Reporting Line: Lead, Mobile Developer
The purpose of this role is to create, develop and maintain iOS applications and programs that meet the needs and requirements of clients.
- Design, code and maintain iOS mobile applications & application submission to App store.
- Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e. fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adapt new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop new products, new features and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge on NATIVE iOS programming.
- Mobile application development (iOS) experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online