Job ID 7427
Experience 1 Year
Gender Male or Famele
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and configure computer hardware, software, network and printer.
- Setup monitor, mails and update user accounts, groups and permission, using active directory.
- Support and resolve tickets related to hardware, software, network and printer.
- Repairs, refurbish and replace equipment when necessary.
- Perform data backup and disaster recovery operations.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Engineering Technology / Science.
- 1 – 2 years of experiences in similar role in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
- Proficient in network and server management and troubleshooting.
- Excellent configuration and troubleshooting of routers, switch and firewalls.
N61,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Officer” as the subject of the mail.