Job ID 21641
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lily hospitals Ltd, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Registrar – Obstetrics & Gynecology
Location: Warri, Delta
- This role is responsible for diagnosing, treating and providing obstetrics & gynecology care services to patients in the general population. the job holder may refer patients to sub-specialists when the need further diagnosis or treatment arises.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention. This can be face to face, group lectures or through the mass media.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- To provide quality care to patients under the supervision of the HOD, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Adhering to professional and service code of conduct and ethics;
- To spare head postgraduate seminar presentations, grand rounds, morbidity meeting.
- Must participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate.
- To teach interns, nurses and medical officers as appropriate.
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including planning and draft budgeting for unit and OPCO divisional for activities in the hospital.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association (MDCN).
- He or She must have the primaries qualification in Obstetrics & Gynecology (National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria)
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long term concentration.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.