Job ID 29248
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
VIP Express Tourism Limited is a top international travel and tourism company offering its members high quality vacation accommodation services. VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses specifically on quality family vacations as we value the strong bond of families. By offering these quality vacation accommodation services VIP Express Tourism Limited is contributing to strengthen these bonds between families, reduce stress from the everyday riggers of life and improve longevity. Our services are designed to appeal to every generation from children to grandparents, offering a mix of rest and adventure to the whole family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At VIP Express Tourism Limited, the sales team is the engine that drives the global consumer reach of our business. We’re seeking a qualified Junior sales manager who can help keep this engine running with their own sales skills as well as leadership of a team of driven sales representatives.
- The ideal sales manager has deep experience with the entire sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and deal closing. We’re looking for a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills – someone with a successful track record who can inspire the same performance in others.
- The role demands a leader who has a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives while building and maintaining a high-performance team.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our product.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions address them.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives.
- Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and making forecasts.
- Develop skills continuously for hiring, training, and leading team members, and ensure that they’re using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company’s global reach
- Making data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Setting sales targets and goals for the sales team.
- Overseeing and directing the performance of the sales team.
- Tracking and analysing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Recruit sales representatives, set objectives, train and coach them, and monitor their performance.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them.
- Ensure that company targets are met by holding daily check-ins with the sales team to set objectives and monitor progress.
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Five (5) or more years of experience in managing sales in a service-oriented company.
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Superb leadership ability.
- willingness to travel at least 50% of the time.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Motivational speaking experience.
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment with a supportive team.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a compelling Cover Letter detailing their relevant experience and achievements to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Join our team of passionate professionals and play a pivotal role in driving sales success, we look forward to welcoming the next Junior Sales Manager who will be instrumental in our continued growth and success.