Job ID 29954
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Elevation Professionals is a management consultancy firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission several years ago to provide a wide range of consultancy services in Human Resources Management and Business to companies and enterprises in various sectors of the economy. We are a team of professionals with the requisite qualifications and experience to deliver excellent professional services to our clients
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Enterprise Business
Employment Type: Full-time
Actively maintaining a superior depth of product knowledge in their designated product areas, including:
- Competitive Offerings.
- All solutions are enabled by the products.
- Portfolio of implementation case studies & use cases.
- Information on future product development
- Meeting or exceeding planned sales goals.
- Maintaining and developing a customer and prospect database.
- Coordinating with the relevant team on lead generation.
- Coordinating the sales efforts with the marketing team.
- Acquiring deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate their needs and promote our product.
- Managing and closing the sales cycle.
- Develop Sales Proposals and Follow up on Sales Activity.
- Present information about company offerings during seminars or other large events
- Give customers product demonstrations (In-person/Web Platform) and educate them about the features & benefits of the product.
- Create, present, and deliver meetings and sales visits as required.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and superior presentation skills in a multicultural environment.
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and the ability then to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by the Engineering Team.
- Maintain understanding and awareness of all relevant competitive products in the marketplace.
- A Graduate with relevant work experience of 6-10 Years/ An MBA preferably with around 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in IT Sales/ Telecommunications would be an added advantage.
- Should have had prior client-facing experience.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Sales Reports.
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to present both via Live & Web Platform to inexperienced users as well as senior leadership members.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Value Selling
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF or MS Word only) to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.