Job ID 37621
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a human resource management company that provides its client with best practice business management solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager (HMO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Key Accounts Manager is responsible for selling the company’s products and services to HMOs and onboarding pharmacies as partners with the aim of winning new business and fulfilling insurance orders.
- You will strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and ultimately increase B2C sales across Nigeria.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Acquire a thorough understanding of HMO’s needs and requirements
- Be responsible for sourcing for, bringing on board and managing Telemedicines, Pharmacy and Laboratory partners
- Expand the relationships with existing and new HMOs by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to HMOs in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
What should you have done in your career?
- A Degree in Pharmacy, Business Management or Marketing preferred
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience in a similar role
- Ability to initiate and generate new leads across the country
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong management and communication skills
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment
How important are you to the bottom line?
- You are responsible for managing and nurturing relationships with key clients. You directly influencerevenue, customer satisfaction, and the overall success and growth of the business in the healthcare and digital commerce sector.
Biggest problem solving duty in this role:
- You are likely to be centered around identifying and addressing the unique needs and challenges of key clients, fostering strong relationships, and finding strategic solutions to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and continued partnership, thereby contributing significantly to the company’s success.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online