Job ID 35590
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure proper and accurate food portioning using Portion Calculator
- Production of products on Navision to create inventory quantity on the system
- Shipping produced items from Kitchen location to restaurant locations on NAV daily
- Monitoring the receipt of Transfer Order raised by production supervisors
- Posting and preparing Kitchen loss and Product Variance Report
- Drop integration when it pulls from Ezee to Navision and ensure inventory quantities in both Kitchen and Restaurant locations tally with the physical count
- Balancing of both Kitchen and Restaurant inventory daily and accurately
- Investigate the cause of high variance (if any) before reporting it on the GL
- Posting items to be expensed into it relevant GL expense account
- Posting of items of staff meal to the relevant GL
- Updating and escalating on Product Ageing Tracker
- Opening and Closing of day for restaurant operation to begin and close on Ezee burrp
- Escalate any abnormality or abuse of customer products by any production or restaurant staff.
- Minimum of OND and maximum of HND holders are eligible to apply
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be computer literate
- Conversant with excel application
- Must be good in or have interest in calculations
- Well composed and articulate
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lagos Island.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online