Job ID 8564
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: KM / Communication Content Development Consultant
Location: Country Office, Abuja
Reports To: KM / Communications Manager
- The overall objective of the assignment is to produce a short documentary and high-definition pictures that captures the project’s key results, successes stories, challenges, adaptiveness and lessons learned across the four intervention states.
- The video documentary and pictures will focus on the impact of the RISE project in Nigeria by highlighting success stories of beneficiaries and stakeholders of the intervention across the entire area of its intervention.
- The documentary will be used to raise public awareness of Jhpiego contributions to Reaching Impact, Saturation and Epidemic Control of the HIV epidemic.
- It would also strengthen RISE partnerships and improve advocacy efforts.
The Film Producer will be required to complete the following:
- Get context by reviewing the project’s documents, interacting with the local communities/beneficiaries who have been impacted by the project, the project staff and partners
- Develop the documentary and short videos overall concept, script and storyboard based on the context gained
- Visit project locations to shoot the documentary, take strategic and good quality pictures based on the story board
- Produce a well-edited high definition, short documentary of various aspect of the project’s life
- Produce standalone testimonials of beneficiaries, stakeholders and adhoc staff.
Output / Deliverables:
The Film Producer will be required to produce the following:
- A creative storyboard and script for the documentary
- 5 high quality, high definition 10 – 12 minutes short documentary on the project’s achievements with subtitles
- 4 – 5 high-quality testimonials/interview (3 minute each)
- 10 social media video clips (30 – 1min seconds each).
Qualifications and Experience
The service provider will be required to have the following qualifications:
- More than 5 years experience working in film production, videography, cinematography and pictures within development context.
- Extensive experience producing similar documentaries for international non-profit organizations with the aim of reaching both local and international audiences
- Experience working in Northern and Southern Nigeria with understanding of cultural and gender norms
- State of the art, high-definition filming equipment for high quality production.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “KM Communication Content Development Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)