Job ID 34182
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Specialist
Job Code: HSS 0021
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and coordinate quarterly internal quality assurance and learning sessions on the project with consortium partners.
- Conduct needs assessment, gap identification, and prioritization of needs related to knowledge and learning.
- Support the development of a project communication and knowledge management plan.
- Prepare high-quality learning documents on identified themes by supporting the capturing of best practices and outcomes from learning initiatives.
- Connect related teams, individuals, concepts, and ideas both internally and externally and create conditions for knowledge sharing and ideation.
- Coordinate peer-to-peer learning visits to G-ANC/PNC implementing states to catalyze cross-sharing of best practices.
- Facilitate Bi-annual Stakeholder Review Meetings to engage SPHCDA and SMOH, facility representatives, and community groups on project implementation and monitoring.
- Adapt guidelines, documentation tools, modules, and information and communication materials into easily accessible and relevant Global Public Goods.
- Develop interactive data visualizations using routine program monitoring data for annual and quarterly reports, presentations to donors, and other stakeholders.
- Distill quantitative and qualitative data to communicate compelling success stories to diverse audiences.
- Coordinate the dissemination of key program learnings through the development of newsletters, bulletins, and the use of online social media fora.
- Prepare data and information for various reporting needs or as requested.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Public Health, International Development, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ progressive responsible work experience in communications, knowledge, and information management.
- Excellent oral communication and training skills to present information and respond to questions effectively.
- Exceptional writing skills to effectively create clear and concise reports, strategies, and/or guidelines.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way.
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to manage multiple assignments and competing priorities.
- Ability to work productively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Specific experience in editing, reviewing, researching, and working closely with technical specialists in preparing briefing papers, manuals, and handbooks.
- In-depth knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques of communication and good storytelling, and the ability to apply such knowledge in the development and dissemination of content through a variety of media.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, or other publishing software is desired.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement (not more than 200 words indicating position and location) in Microsoft Word format to:firstname.lastname@example.org the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME as the subject of the email e.g. Knowledge Management Specialist – HSS 0021 – Lagos- ADESUWA NWACHUKWU.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as applications sent to ONLY the email address will
be considered invalid.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process Grant duration- Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received