Job ID 21795
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Zojatech Limited – We are a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses. Our goal is to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability and shape our clients as innovative leaders of their industry.
At Zojatech, we consider ourselves your partners, and we take care of your technology so that you can focus on your business. The goal of every member of our team is to make your business challenge free, maximize your productivity, enable you better serve your customers, and most importantly, enable the digital success of your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Product Manager (Senior)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate and oversee all Product activities (Solution Architecting and Technology Sales) activities of the company.
- Participate and directs the teams in ensuring right and cost-effective solution is proposed to customer at every time.
- Directs the team to supports sales in achieving company technology financial targets.
- Manages the relationship and partnerships with OEMs, Vendors and Distributors.
- Plan and deliver technology workshops to customers in generating opportunities for the business.
- Constantly provide leadership and develop the team in line with market needs for technology delivery and global technology trends
- Provides technical support to the Sales and Implementation in the review of new business opportunities and in the review of external contracts and purchases.
- Builds relationships with customers and global partners that result in superior solutions and deeper loyalty and adoption of ITH’s solutions.
- Actively manages the department’s budget and ensures effective use of the company’s resources on technology investments to grow the business.
- Constantly provide reports on ongoing activities to the business on all aspects of the unit.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying industry benchmarks and the requirements of customers.
- Sets department objectives and monitor ongoing progress and performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Support the rest of the leadership team to decide which engineering projects are the highest priority against the business targets and which can be executed with the available resource.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Product.
- Cndidates should possess a University Degree with 4 – 6 years relevant work experience.
N500,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2023.