Job ID 25040
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
NEM Insurance Plc started insurances business in Nigeria in 1948 through the agency of Edward Turner & Co. It became a Nigerian branch of NEM General Insurance Association Limited of London in 1965. Incorporated in 1970 as a Nigerian company in compliance with the Companies Decree of 1968, the company became quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1989 following the privatisation by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The company, which has contributed immensely towards the growth of Insurance Industry in Nigeria, was into Life and Non- Life business. Following the recapitalization exercise, the company merged with Vigilant Insurance Company Limited to transact all classes of General Insurance. The company has expanded its operations into the West African Sub region, with the successful registration and commencement of business of its subsidiary, NEM Insurance (Ghana) Limited in May, 2009.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Degree with not less than Second Class Lower division.
- CIPM, HRCI, SHRM, CIPD certification is required.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in talent development and performance management.
- Experience in the design and practical delivery of formal training programs.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and other productivity tools.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online