Job ID 4219
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
The Nigerian Army University Biu, Borno State; is a conventional University and currently has five faculties as follows: Faculty of Engineering Technology, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Computing, Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, and Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Science.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (CONUASS 4)
Location: Biu, Borno
Faculty: Arts, Management & Social Science
We are in need of Lecturer I in the following Departments:
- Peace and Security Studies
- Political Science
- Transport and Logistics Management
- Psychology and Criminology.
Candidates for Lecturer I must possess the following:
- Doctorate degree from a recognized University
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate teaching and research experience
- Minimum of six (6) publications in reputable journals
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 12 copies each of their Application along with Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of relevant credentials in a sealed envelope marked “Application for Post Applied” on the top right corner and addressed to:
Nigerian Army University Biu,
P.M.B. 1500, Biu,
Note: Candidates are required to provide three referees who are to send their Referees’ Report under confidential cover to the Registrar.