Job ID 29987
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Phoenix University, Agwada is a renowned institution of higher education located in Agwada town, Nasarawa state Nigeria. As an esteemed university, we are dedicated to providing quality education and preparing students for success in their chosen fields. The University seeks to be a leading centre of excellence renowned and respected for the generation, dissemination, application and advancement of knowledge and committed to character development in the service of humanity.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (Computing and Technology)
Location: Agwada, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full time
We require candidates who can teach in the following Departments:
- Mathematics and Statistics:
- Computer Science:
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Information Systems
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Candidate must have a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution plus three (3) years of teaching experience and not less than three (3) journal publications all of which must have been published.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service are as approved by the Governing Council of Phoenix University.
PUA Consolidated Teaching Salary Scale – PUACASS.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Certificates obtained to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Curriculum Vitae should be in the following format:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address / GSM Number / E-mail Address)
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Date (enclose photocopies of certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s) including community service where applicable
- List of Publications where applicable
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Position applied for
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees
- NYSC certificate / Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Any other relevant information.
- Evidence of publications and conference papers is an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants should request their three (3) referees to send reports on them under separate confidential cover directly to “The Registrar” via: email@example.com .