Job ID 21735
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel (Commercial)
Job Type: Full Time
- Informal Dispute Resolution: Addressing Consumer Complaints, resolving all other disputes at Pre-litigation/Arbitration/Mediation stage(s)
- Marketing, & Corporate Services Contracts Drafting
- Intellectual Property Protection & Brand Enforcement: drive initiatives to address trade mark infringement and illicit trade (sale of parallel products, sale of duty-not-paid products, sale of trade mark infringing brands)
- Consulting: Provide advice to the company in the following areas:- Competition Law, Advertising Regulation, Labour Law, Data Protection, Taxation, Intellectual Property, Governance and Corporate Law, Product Liability, Contract Law/Sale of Goods, Product Packaging Compliance.
- Legal Counselling To Affilliate Companies: Will attend to the legal affairs (including litigation) of SBC’s two affiliates- Sunglass (Glass Bottle supplier) and Green Eagle (Cap Supplier)
- Property Management: Will ensure that SBC’s head office is compliant with all real estate-related regulations/Laws
Professional Qualification And Experience
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with at least 7-years’ post-call experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Industry Skills (product development and regulation, product liability, advocacy and engagement, illicit trade, trade and distribution, marketing, manufacturing).
- Practice Skills (conflict management, intellectual property, competition law, labour law, taxation, corporate law and company secretary ship).
- General Skills (drafting, negotiation, communication, external counsel management, corporate financial management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online