Job ID 24316
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets in this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced legal officer to join Palmpay. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice and guidance to the Company on matters related to commercial, corporate and financial laws.
- This position requires a deep understanding of the financial industry and the laws and regulations that govern it.
- Research and review relevant laws and regulations.
- Analyze legal issues and develop strategies to resolve them
- Draft, review and negotiate all types of Agreements and other legal documents
- Provide legal advice, guidance and recommendations to the Company on various matters
- Monitor legal developments and advise on the implications for the organization
- Liaise with external counsels, LEAs and regulatory bodies when required
- Assist in the development and implementation of legal policies and procedures
- Maintain records of all legal documents and data
- Minute writing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Certificate of Call to Bar.
- 3 – 5 years relevant legal experience.
- Knowledge of commercial, corporate and financial laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online