Job ID 33497
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
PWAN Advantage Resources Limited is a Real Estate Marketing and Development Company; providing our clients with the best affordable real estate options (both commercial and residential properties) in Africa. Our story is beyond what we do but about what drives us as a company. That drive is our vision to make home ownership dream a reality for as many people as possible and our mission to discover affordable lands in fast developing areas; purchase them in bulk and make them available to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and offer valid suggestions.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, property management, and purchase & sale transactions.
- One with the innate talent to assist, who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Results-oriented supporter with the ability to work in a team.
- Ability to respond discretely and effectively to sensitive inquiries, complaints, and matters.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess a good balance of thoughtfulness and action.
- Advanced presentation and conveyancing skills associated with Real Estate and construction industry.
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Highly organized with a proactive mindset and ability to manage complex situations leading to a profitable end result.
- Demonstrates ability to be creative in approaching legal matters skillfully while building trusting relationships.
- Fair understanding of Real Estate contracts, business, and transaction law.
- Possess working knowledge of MS Office package.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others from diverse backgrounds, personalities, and opinions in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent investigative research, negotiating skills, and ability to define a legal problem and come up with solutions.
- Minimum of LLB.
- At least 1 year overall experience in a legal position.
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience in Real Estate and Property law.
Salary is competitive.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.