Job ID 8690
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
SPACE44 is a Service Provider for Software Development and builds offshore teams for customers in Europe and the USA. Although working distributed it is SPACE44’s philosophy to feel you part of a team with strong team culture and support. We are a young team without hierarchies and dress codes – be yourself – authentic and honest – working like friends.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LinkedIn / Social Media Specialist & Content Writer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking for a driven Business Network / Social Media Specialist & Content Writer to join our team. Together with our brand agency you are responsible for our footprint and engagement in the digital world to enhance B2B engagement to find potential clients.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Responsibilities include updating our social media pages, tracking user engagement, conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks. Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services in well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content for various social network especially LinkedIn, but including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Submit work to CEO for input and approval and conduct interviews to create insider content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Acting according to the data insights/ metrics information
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals.
- B.Sc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Social media marketing or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise.
- The work in an international remote team with large and international goals for scaling
- High degree of independence and responsibility
- Lots of training and system support
- Excellent work-life balance
- Semi-annual feedback discussions with development plans
- A good income with a strong bonus system.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online