Job ID 21486
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Orfema offers a wide range of healthcare and Pharmaceutical products. We import and market pharmaceutical Raw materials within other manufacturers of medicine in Nigeria and beyond. We import and market finished pharmaceutical medicines in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic / Warehouse Officer
Location: Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing sounds, cost-effective strategies for the sourcing and procurement of materials required for production.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors.
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of product purchase and the timelines of deliveries.
- Communicating with the management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production.
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmark for improvement.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages.
- Supervised the warehouse and logistics operations to ensure a seamless operation and reduce the overall supply chain cost.
- Monitor stock level and ensure order is place on time to avoid stock out.
- Ensure proper filing of documentations.
- Ensure imported product or materials are cleared early enough to avoid demurrage.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We prefer applicants living around Fagba, Iju Ajuwon, Berger, Ogba, Agege, Oko-Oba and Abule-Egba.