Job ID 24804
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Vantegral Consulting is a leading Human Capacity Development solutions provider and service company to the Energy and Financial Technology sectors. Our company is well-positioned to provide innovative and consultative solutions for human, entrepreneurial, and technological advancement and development. Our Human Capacity Development solutions include Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Services, Training and Development Programs, Outsourcing and Support, and Executive Search.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure zero LTI and Fatality while carrying out Logistics activities.
- Negotiates third party contracts on lease of equipment.
- Approve all invoices in and out of the Logistics
- Approve updated assets lease rate lists, which should be updated as required.
- Work with the head of HSE, security, and other Divisions to constitute incident and accident investigation panels where damage/theft to company assets are involved and coordinate the close-out of approved recommendations.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation of assets, materials and personnel
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train logistics workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Any other activities as requested by the company.
Key Performance Indicators
- Zero LTI and zero Fatality – 20%
- Unscheduled Down time (< / = 20% of total monthly WOs) – 20%
- Scheduled Downtime (> / = 80% of total monthly WOs) – 20%
- Maintenance cost per Equipment (< / = 5% of RAV) – 20%
- % of work orders requiring rework (< / = 5% of total monthly WOs) – 20%.
- HND / B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field
- 10 – 20 years of experience in Logistics management
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Must possess a balance of the technical, human relations, and conceptual skills required to achieve results through subordinate supervision.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Produce understandable and accurate reports and records.
- Must have a current driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must have a record of positive work performance and safety record.
- Ability to perform work independently.
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Knowledge of logistics software
- Great communication skills
- Critical thinking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skill
N800,000 – N1,000,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online